Veritas is Hiring!
Veritas Commercial Services are seeking Credit Controllers with over 3 years’ experience gained in the role.
We are looking for confident and self-motivated individuals who are Credit Control professionals with a genuine passion for the profession and for providing service excellence. The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to develop their skills and understand and apply the concept of personal and business continuous improvement. Excellent communication and IT skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
Further information on the role
As a Virtual Credit Controller, you will be working within your home environment but providing a hands-on and proactive credit control service to businesses in all types of industries. You may be allocated one large client and work for that client as sole credit controller or as part of a larger virtual credit control team. You will be managed on a day to day basis by one of our experienced Credit Managers who will be available to guide and advise you in the delivery of your work.
You will have all the best tools available to you to include credit checking facilities, a cloud hosted credit control system for your sales ledger management and chasing activity, together with other credit management best practice tools and methodologies that we have created over many years. In some cases, you may also get the opportunity to assist in the delivery of a cash generation project which may involve some client visits and client site working. You will need to have good Excel skills and demonstrate a proven understanding of credit control in a business environment.
To apply for the position, please email us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A covering letter attached to your email explaining why you are applying for the advertised role and answering the following questions:
- What you enjoy most about credit management
- What makes a good team member
- What challenges (if any) you expect to encounter working from home
- Your salary expectations and current package and entitlements
- The web address of your LinkedIn profile or any other social media account that form part of your professional profile.
- Links to any other articles or information about you
- Details of the best telephone number to contact you on and the best time of day to call you
- A copy of your CV attached to the email (preferably in pdf format)
We will treat all applications in the strictest confidence and will confirm the next steps of the recruitment process within 10 days of receipt of your application.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.Back
Our CEO, Jenny Oldfield, wins the Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women In Credit Awards 2020It is this Visibility app and the benefits it brings to both us and our clients, that was recognised by the judges when awarding Jenny the Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the Women in Credit Awards 2020.
We have achieved our Certificate Of Assurance - Cyber Essentials
HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter - Target AchievedWe are delighted to confirm we have achieved our Women In Finance Charter 75% Target for women in senior management roles.